Update: Please note that our 2019 season for new students is now closed. Please use the contact form below if you would like information on how to be waitlisted for our Spring 2020 Intro 3 classes. Start dates will be dependent upon the Idaho winter! The invites for each class will be issued in date order of us receiving a $30 deposit, which will be applied to your class fee.
Short Boots will stop at the end of October and restart again in Spring 2020.
Parties are available year round but note that the horse trailers do not go out on the roads if there is snow or ice.
If you’d like to request a date or ask any questions about lessons or parties, please fill in the online enquiry form below. We spend a lot of time in the barn with horses and clients and so are not able to answer phone enquiries.
Also, since we do not have dedicated administrative staff, please be patient while waiting for a reply – we work long into the evenings answering emails. However if more than 4 days have passed, please send a new message in case we missed it. Your interest is important to us.
We are always thrilled when we are chosen for someone’s first tryout in the horse world, but experience has taught us that sometimes reality does not match with dreams. If you are uncertain whether the drive out to the the barn is too far, your child can’t cope with a real live pony and/or getting dirty, or our program doesn’t match your ambitions, please consider:
- Coming out and visiting the farm, with the following thoughts.
- watch a lesson, there is typically something happening each day after school and Saturday mornings. Refer to the calendar for other times.
- don’t disturb lessons or barn work going on,
- do not touch the horses – they are adorable but we need them handled in a certain way.
- make yourself known to us but we can’t guarantee to stop to visit – we are sure you understand.
If you have already scheduled your INTRO 3 lesson package or booked a party, please print and fill out the release form to save time when you arrive at the barn – thank you! KF release form pdf